A Campus-Wide Celebration
Nationwide Dance Marathon is on over 350 University and College campuses with over 1 million students working annually to raise funds for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. In 2016 Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals of Greater St. Louis had 6 Dance Marathon programs and over 2,596 participants. Since its inception in 2000, Dance Marathon in the Greater St. Louis area has raised of 2.96 million dollars for CMN-STL.
Fostering Community Leaders
Dance Marathon gives students an incredible project-based learning opportunity. Students learn about the importance of service and philanthropy while improving their leadership and professional skills, including working as a team, time management, and project management. Many large, national philanthropic events look very similar across the country, but with Dance Marathon, there is the opportunity to make an event that truly fits into and celebrates the culture of an individual campus. Our staff collaborates with university and school administrators to provide educationally purposeful advising that promotes student leadership development.
Partner with Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Washington University in St. Louis $1.83 million raised since 2000
- Saint Louis University $878,902 raised since 2011
- Western Illinois University $270,000 raised since 2014
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville $167,000 raised since 2013
- Ladue Horton Watkins High School $128,000 raised since 2014
- Fontbonne University $20,000 raised since 2017
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale raised $18,000 since 2017
To learn more about Dance Marathon or if your school is interested in hosting a Dance Marathon, please fill out this contact form and our Event Manager will get back to you shortly!