Visit your local, participating IHOP from February 1st through March 8rd and purchase a Miracle Balloon to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals of Greater St. Louis and our two award-winning children's hospitals:SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center and St. Louis Children's Hospital.
Then, on Tuesday, March 8th join us for a free short stack of IHOP's famous buttermilk pancakes on National Pancake Day. This family-friendly tradition aims to raise needed funds and awareness for SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center and St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
For every short stack of buttermilk pancakes served on National Pancake Day between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m., IHOP guests are invited to make a voluntary donation to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals of Greater St. Louis. Since 2006, IHOP National Pancake Day has raised more than $13 million to provide life-saving treatment, programs and medical equipment for child patients — including the 470,000 children treated annually at SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center and St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
Participating IHOP Restaurants:
- 181 Homer Adams Pkwy, Alton, IL
- 601 Carlyle Avenue, Belleville, IL
- 11237 Saint Charles Rock Rd, Bridgeton, MO
- 2406 Williams Street, Cape Girardeau, MO
- 4 McBride & Son Center Drive, Chesterfield, MO
- 15484 Manchester Road, Ellisville, MO
- 110 Kate G Lane, Fenton, MO
- 5 N Highway 67, Florissant , MO
- 4233 South State Route 159, Glen Carbon, IL
- 1028 W Highway 50, O' Fallon, IL
- 1912 Highway K, O' Fallon, MO
- 2861 James Sanders Blvd., Paducah, KY
- 8049 Clayton Road, Saint Louis, MO
- 10910 New Halls Ferry Road, Saint Louis, MO
- 10893 Sunset Plaza, Saint Louis, MO
- 3851 Veteran's Memorial Parkway, Saint Peters, MO
- 4130 Lemay Ferry Road, St. Louis, MO
- 10 Layla Lane, Wentzville, MO
- 1201 Edwardsville Road, Wood River, IL