ABOUT EXTRA LIFE
It all started with a little girl in Orange, Texas.
Extra Life is a fundraising program of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals®. The Extra Life community fundraises year-round to Change Kids’ Health to Change the Future. Donations go to member children’s hospitals to fund critical life-saving treatments and healthcare services, along with innovative research, vital pediatric medical equipment, and child life services.
Since its inception in 2008, Extra Life has raised over $100 million USD to Change Kids' Health to Change the Future. Right now, children's hospitals need YOUR support.
In the St. Louis area, Extra Life participants play to support the young patients treated at St. Louis Children's Hospital and SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital.
How Does It Work?
- Register at extra-life.org
- Select to fundraise for: St. Louis Children's Hospital or SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
- Pledge to raise $100 or more
- Invite family and friends to donate to your personal or team's marathon
- Play games for 24 hours on Game Day, November 4, 2023 or plan your own mini marathon on another date
Create A Company Team
- Opportunity to have Extra Life volunteers host a Lunch & Learn at your office
- Recruit employees to sign up
- Designate a team captain
- Plan a mini marathon
- Match team donations
Why Create A Company Team
- Increase morale & team building within your office
- Create or enhance your company's philanthropy initiative
- Connect your employees to a great local organization
- Get involved in St. Louis' charitable community
- Promote your company's brand in the St. Louis market
- Partner with St. Louis Children's Hospital and SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital (nationally ranked pediatric hospitals)
- Bring Extra Life to work resources
QUESTIONS? Please contact email@example.com