Miles for Miracles
Join the Miles for Miracles Team and pledge to raise funds and awareness for St. Louis Children's Hospital and SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital. The funds we raise stay local, benefiting these two amazing hospitals and helping them acquire new programs, equipment, and facility renovations to meet the needs of area kids.
By joining the Miles for Miracles Team, you will receive:
- Personal web page for convenient online fundraising
- Two (2) technical shirts (one each from GO! St. Louis and from the Miles for Miracles Team)
- Special guided tours of the two benefiting hospitals
- Regular newsletters – tips, encouragement, Miracle Kids stories, etc.
- Fundraising toolkit to ensure you can meet your goal
- The great feeling from helping sick and injured kids in the St. Louis area!
Register today with these 3 easy steps:
STEP #1 (mandatory)
Please download the commitment form and email or mail it to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals of Greater St. Louis. Each runner will pledge to raise the minimum requirement ($150-$600+ depending on the race) for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals of Greater St. Louis.
Mail: Miles for Miracles Team, 5700 Oakland Ave., Suite 220, St. Louis, MO 63110
STEP #2 (mandatory)
Register for your race.
STEP #3 (highly recommended)
Set up your personal fundraising page. After you submit your commitment form, you will receive an email with a link to your personal Donor Drive fundraising page.
- Follow steps to personalize your page, including uploading a profile photo and story of why you are running with the Miles for Miracles Team
- Personalize your page by uploading pictures
- Share your link with family, friends and co-workers, and encourage them to support your efforts. In no time, you will meet your fundraising minimum!
If you have questions or are interested in volunteering with the Miles for Miracles Team, contact Nick Catanzaro at 314.577.5318 or email@example.com
GO! St. Louis, a local non-profit organization, encourages individuals and families in the St. Louis region to adopt an active and healthy lifestyle year round. The organization accomplishes this through community collaborations, school based programming and the creation of new and fun fitness events.
|2015 Miles for Miracles Commitment Form.docx||278.97 KB|
|Fundraising Toolkit Text2015.docx||235.11 KB|